Company Purpose, Quality & Safety
Stubbs Constructions Pty Ltd purpose is to build a leading, financially strong and environmental sustainable construction business, through a highly competitive, innovative and efficient business model, to improve the circumstances of shareholders, employees, key stakeholders, industry and local communities. We will achieve this by:
- Focusing first on a value based approach to building people and long term relationships. A safe, healthy, well trained team; respectful people with honesty and integrity;
- Focusing on continuous improvement of our people & core competencies. Committing to environmentally safe, best practice, effective, productive & innovative work processes;
- Delivering quality in every aspect of our work. Quality people in the field, committed to quality projects;
- Promoting the construction industry and maintaining a position of industry leadership; &
- Upholding the status of a good corporate citizen. Providing communities with support and sponsorship.
Quality & Focus
Stubbs Constructions Pty Ltd maintains an Integrated Management System (IMS) and is accredited for the construction, and the project management of design and construction activities for the civil, commercial/industrial and mining industries in accordance with the requirements of:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems;
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems;
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Having met the requirements of the Australian Government Building & Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme, Stubbs Constructions Pty Ltd are certified by the Federal Safety Commission.